- Add interactive behavior to web pages
Make Things Dynamic
- Add complex features on the front end of your site.
What is React JS?
- Create dynamic web applications and single page applications.
- Create apps that are fast and easy to manage.
- Re-use UI components wherever you need.
- Add SEO friendly features.
- Plain JS apps start with the initial UI created on the server (as HTML) however, React apps start with a blank HTML page in which content is added dynamically.
- In Plain JS, functionality is up to you and you can structure your logic and code as you please. React requires you to split your app into components which contain separate pieces of UI.
- React updates your UI automatically based on it state unlike Plain JS where you have to manually find and update your items in the DOM
- With React you can create very fast Single Page Applications.
- Vanilla JS is much easier to learn and gives you a solid grip on programming concepts that will be used down the road.